Alternating FSPs

Started by Jan Vartovnik, June 27, 2012 · 5 Replies · 2,666 Views

Jan Vartovnik

Hi guys, im curently doing routine like this :

FSPs (L-sit, front lever and planche)

And then alternating between workout A and B - both are 2x pulling 2x pushing 1xcore 1xlegs but with different excercises

I want to train more FSPs (back lever, straddle L and manna) but doing 6 FSPs before every workout seems to much to me so i was thinking about dividing FSPs to 2 groups and alternating between them every workout like this :

workout A - FSPs (L-sit, front lever and planche) + 2x pulling 2x pushing 1xcore 1xlegs

workout B - FSPs (straddle L, back lever, and manna) + 2x pulling 2x pushing 1xcore 1xlegs

What do you think about this?Will it hinder my progress or is it ok?

Thanks! :)

Banzas

If it fits you and you see results I think it's ok and I agree that doing 6 FSPs before the FBEs seems too much..

For me I built up to workout 6 times a week (being carefull to not overtrain) and I'm doing M/W/F XR support, Back lever and Front lever. On T/T/S I'm doing L-sits, Planche and Straddle sit and it's being awesome, I noticed really good improvements.

Try it and let us know how you feel! :) (Probably some experts will give you better advice)

Jan Vartovnik

Offtopic

man i just saw your video " Thursday Morning Cubes " :shock: very impressive i must say :wink: :D

Banzas
vartik said:
Offtopic

man i just saw your video " Thursday Morning Cubes " :shock: very impressive i must say :wink: :D

Haha I wish it was me, someday! :twisted:

It's Yuri, just a weak member from this forum... :P

Take a look at his other videos, totally worth it, he is a machine :D

http://www.youtube.com/user/bar8nmunchausen

Jan Vartovnik

no more comments? c'mon guys :wink:

Cole Dano

It's fine like that, if I recall correctly Coach Sommer also doesn't recommend working on more than 4 FSPs at a time. I find that spitting to 2 and 2 has worked best for me.