Hey everyone. I found this site about three months ago now and have to say 'thanks' for all the information on here form all the contributors and of course Coach Sommer. Its fantastic.
I'm 31 and have trained with weights since i was about 18. At 26 i decided to put my knowledge to good use and qualified as a personal trainer and sports thrapist which i have been working as for about 4 years now. In the last three months this site has completely changed the way i think about training myself and my clients. What a revelation!
My question is: has anyone on the forum followed the Olympic Body article progressions to completion?
Its been 12 weeks now since i started a bodyweight only routine and my gains have been amazing. (I could hold the frog stand for about 20 seconds at first, now i can hold the tuck planche for 40 seconds.) I gave myself 6 months to be able to complete 1 full planche press up. Now realising how hard this is i may have to extend it!! haha!
Just wondered if anyone else started right at the beginning and has now progressed to the full lever and full planche and if so how long it took them. I know everyone makes different gains and trains differently but thought it would be interesting to get some success stories on here!
Good luck with the training