New program going well

Started by OyvindBirkeland, June 25, 2012 · 2 Replies · 1,793 Views

OyvindBirkeland

Hi

I finally feel I have a program that is going well, and that I feel I can stick with for a long period. Been into it for about 7 weeks, so still early to tell. But I enjoy it and notice some improvement. I notice it's quite similar to the Killroy70 program so many are talking about, but I found the inspiration in the BtGB book on page 175-176 and 178, and it's slightly different.

I still feel I am in the "getting started" group, so I post it here and hope for some comments, advices or corrections. I don't have any specific questions, I just know I am not an expert:)

Please, anyone interested, have a look at my log here:

http://www.gymnasticbodies.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=8821

Rik de Kort

7 weeks and gains means you're doing it right. ;)

OyvindBirkeland

Yes, hopefully:) I now see the use in writing logs. The other day I was thinking "I've been on this program for a long period without almost any gains". Then I look in the log, and see that it's only been seven weeks, and that I actually have some improvements:)

Motivation is important for me, and realizing I slowly improve is the best motivation.