New User Introduction + workout plan

Started by Sebastian Schneider, June 10, 2012 · 0 Replies · 1,808 Views

Sebastian Schneider

Hi, I am Badi and I recently started to have an intrest on the gymnastic workout. I am doing breakdance for more than 1 year. I read the book and a lot of topics in this forum. I found it really hard to do a proper excersice plan so I would like to hear your comments on what I am doing. But first here are some informations about myself.

Age: turned 23 today

Height: 180cm

Weight: 77kg

Exp: 17 years soccer

flexibility: bad

strength: bad

Here is my plan I usually do around 2-3 times a week. I also do 2-3 times a week of 1.5 hour breakdance training.

Warm up: 5-10 min rope jump or something

Pre req: Arch hold, 2x30 sec

Hollow Hold 2x30 sec

Workout: L-sit PB tuck, 4x15 sec

L-sit PB low, 6x10 sec

Chin up hold (top) 6x10 sec

Dips PB 3x5 reps

Frog stand 4x15 sec

Pull up hold (low) 6x10 sec

Stretch: 15-20 min

So this is the plan i follow. Its really hard to do it 2-3 times a week cause I am getting really sore because of breaking and this plan. Do you have any suggestions how i could improve this? Sometimes I do breaking + this plan (it takes me 1 hour) so i am at around 2.5-3 houres practising.