New to the gymnastics scene!

Started by scotty_21, June 8, 2012 · 2 Replies · 1,775 Views

scotty_21

Hello everyone.

My name is Scott and I'm a complete newby to the gymnastics scene. I come from a rugby background, and I'm going into my third year at university studying strength and conditioning science.

Now, I totally underestimated gymnastics back when I was in secondary school, until I got offered paid work experience working with athletes. I turned up and was in shock as to how strong and mobile the young athletes were! What a first impression, totally changed my view on gymnastics and I'm trying to change the view of my friends too!

Really looking forward to looking around the site and getting involved.

Scott

FREDERIC DUPONT

Welcome from China; Rugby rocks! :)

Cole Dano

Welcome to the boards.

Gymnastics just seems to have fallen under the radar, but there is growing interest on the grassroots level with people of all ages. Nothing like it really.