Holy Crap This Was Unexpected

Started by CalisthenicGod, June 5, 2012 · 33 Replies · 12,961 Views

Rik de Kort
FredInChina said:

Luckily, I have kettle bells and bands and pink dumbbells too.

F*** yeah, pink dumbells! :lol:

Just wanted to say, awesome thread guys. Very informative and positive.

FREDERIC DUPONT
FredInChina said:
(...) It took me 5 months and 2 weeks after arthroscopy to be able to do one full ROM perfect form push up; probably 6 more months to do a pull up (not there yet); if I can hold a wall handstand and be able to roll out of it by September, I'll be happy... if not, it'll be Oct, or Nov. & I'll be happy too...

I am very happy to report that (1) last Friday, I was able to do my first full ROM pull up from a dead hang; I actually did 2+1 in a row... and that (2) Monday, I gathered the wits to do a wall handstand and that the shoulders held well and strong! (it was actually a series of 10x throwing the legs overhead against the wall... I am not near holding the handstand, but from now on, it is just a matter of practicing.

I started practicing forward rolls too, so that in time, I'll be able to roll out of a handstand.

Great progress for me! :)

Rik de Kort

That's awesome, Fred! Keep at it!

You'll be our new Dillon in no time. :P

Vagabond

Nice Fred! Keep training hard, you'll be amazed when you discover what you can possibly do!

Cole Dano

Really excellent to hear Fred!

FREDERIC DUPONT

Thanks Rick & Vagabond... baby steps & small bites, my main goal is to stay in one piece. :)

Rik de Kort
FredInChina said:
Thanks Rick & Vagabond... baby steps & small bites, my main goal is to stay in one piece. :)

:facepalm: Dude, it says 'Rik' RIGHT THERE. I'm sure I know how to spell my name.

Joshua Naterman

Great work! Slow and steady, my friend!

Quick Start Test Smith
Rik de Kort said:
FredInChina said:
Thanks Rick & Vagabond... baby steps & small bites, my main goal is to stay in one piece. :)

:facepalm: Dude, it says 'Rik' RIGHT THERE. I'm sure I know how to spell my name.

Hahaha :lol: