Curls Scaled and HS

Started by Daniel Bassett, May 24, 2012 · 0 Replies · 1,747 Views

Daniel Bassett

Greetings,

I have a couple questions! Can you help me out?

Inverted Chin up

I haven't had the pleasure to try this just yet. I won't try it until I get back to the States. Most likely I'll have to do it on

http://www.amazon.com/Ultimate-Body-Pre ... 462&sr=8-1

Is it possible? Also, I most likely won't even be able to do this move. Any scaling suggestions?

HeSPU - Box

My handstand, not freestanding mind you, is subpar. My shoulder joints are pretty weak I think, so I'm taking it slow. I'm doing a couple sets of 15 seconds against a wall as part of my FSP prereq warmup. That's it. Do you think my shoulders are too weak to handle the Box press or am I just being to cautious? Should I wait until my handstand time increases, say, next SSC?

After checking the forums almost everyday for several months, I've come to understand that this type of training is like walking a tightrope. I want to progress, but I'm so afraid of injuring myself like so many people have already done. I think I might not even go pass the prereq until the 2nd edition comes out. I want all the prehab info.