Begginer who needs help.

Started by Anthonyhough, May 11, 2012 · 3 Replies · 1,859 Views

Anthonyhough

Hi I'm totally new to gymnastics but I decided to take it up as it would be mOre benifficial to me than weight training. I bought a set of rings but I really need a routine to start off with so can anybody help me out ?Thanks :mrgreen:

Matth Challoner

Welcome to the boards.

Have you got the book? If not you should buy it, all the info is in there.

Quick Start Test Smith

Welcome!

Get the book for sure, but know that there is a 2nd edition currently being worked on. No idea when it will be finished tho, so don't ask. ;)

When you get the book, actually read through it. Cover to cover. Don't skim!

To get started though, read all the threads in the Getting Started section and Basic Strength section. There is more than enough there to at least get started on the pre-reqs and your basic FSPs. :)

Anthonyhough

Thanks do the responds I will be sure to order the book on the weekend thanks very much great forum.