pls recommend me a good whey product

Started by itisme, April 16, 2012 · 30 Replies · 8,364 Views

Joshua Naterman
itisme said:
of course it doesnt but it would be easier to understand the timing of nutrition.

i live in austria, what kind of stores...normal supermarkets =)...but they sell much meat and veggis from farmers, lot of fair trade food

and mostly i eat chicken breast/zander with veggies and rice/potato, porridge and a selfmade shake....but just since the last 4 weeks

I think you will really enjoy one month of a nutritiming advantage account. No need to keep it forever, it would be a one time 7 or 8 dollar payment. I think you would have to cancel, I'm not sure if there is a single payment option. There's no cancellation fee though as far as I am aware. It's just a pay as you go sort of thing... It's not intended to keep you on forever, simply to help you learn how you need to eat.

So, yes a snicker's bar would work, and as far as candy bars go it's a toss up between that, baby ruth, payday, and dark chocolate with almonds. You will still be better off with some kind of homemade bar with some honey or corn syrup (NOT high fructose corn syrup, the regular stuff that is all glucose), rolled oats, and some protein powder cooked on low heat (100 C or so). If that's too complicated, snickers + a sip of protein would be ideal. Snickers doesn't have enough protein on its own.

itisme

ok thank you sir, i really appreciate your help

and i will look at the nutritiming page

Joshua Naterman
itisme said:
ok thank you sir, i really appreciate your help

and i will look at the nutritiming page

No problem!

The best thing would be healthier, but your best compromise will probably be 1/3 to 1/2 of a protein bar and a whole snickers bar for a snack, together. Drink water with that! Try to use the nutritiming to figure out where that should go in your day, that's the easiest way (by far) to figure out when that snack will help you the most.

Quick Start Test Smith
Joshua Naterman said:

I think you will really enjoy one month of a nutritiming advantage account. No need to keep it forever, it would be a one time 7 or 8 dollar payment. I think you would have to cancel, I'm not sure if there is a single payment option. There's no cancellation fee though as far as I am aware. It's just a pay as you go sort of thing... It's not intended to keep you on forever, simply to help you learn how you need to eat.

I just want to add that if you cancel your account before the month is up, your account is closed. Your subscription doesn't just run out at the end of the month, it is literally cancelled the instant you cancel.

Just saying this for the people (like me) who will sign up for a monthly payment service and then cancel the next day just in case they forget to cancel later. It doesn't work with this service!!

Joshua Naterman
Patrick Smith said:
Joshua Naterman said:

I think you will really enjoy one month of a nutritiming advantage account. No need to keep it forever, it would be a one time 7 or 8 dollar payment. I think you would have to cancel, I'm not sure if there is a single payment option. There's no cancellation fee though as far as I am aware. It's just a pay as you go sort of thing... It's not intended to keep you on forever, simply to help you learn how you need to eat.

I just want to add that if you cancel your account before the month is up, your account is closed. Your subscription doesn't just run out at the end of the month, it is literally cancelled the instant you cancel.

Just saying this for the people (like me) who will sign up for a monthly payment service and then cancel the next day just in case they forget to cancel later. It doesn't work with this service!!

Good to know, I will ask Dr. Benardot about this.

Larry Roseman

Ok, first regarding whey, I have been using BIO-X lately. It's the best I've found in Canada anyway in terms of taste, mixability and shipping through vitamart.ca.

Regarding the seminal study of the 4 teams that the website is based on, I'd be curious if the teams with higher bodyfat

had worse finishes than those with lower? The training and energy requirements of a sport do tend

towards the athletes maintaining a bodyfat range appropriate for that sport, and their event in particular.