New in GB from Spain

Started by juasjuas, April 10, 2012 · 2 Replies · 5,233 Views

juasjuas

Hello everybody, im juasjuas, from Spain (sorry for my english).

I've been around this forum for a month, testing l-sit on chairs, frogstanding, handstand to wall, muscle fever...

But I want to be frequent, and that's why I'm here :mrgreen:

Ok, 188 cm TALL - 180 pounds - 20% BF - 16 years - GOT HOMEMADE RINGS

I cannot do a complete chinup - pullup, nor the first progression of the front lever.

More information soon...

I've been thinking about 3 days a week, because 2 days seems to me too short, and I'll have time to do hill sprinting (I've started it a month ago, a lot of pain in legs :( ).

Monday - Rest

Tuesday - Rest

Wednesday - GB

Thursday - Rest

Friday - GB

Saturday - Rest

Sunday - GB and Hill sprinting

I have to incorporate DIPS, LSIT, RINGS SUPPORT HOLD, HANDSTAND <---- I think it's good to focus on these exercises to gain strength.

Any ideas?¿?

Brutus

Welcome to the forum!

There´s not too many people from Spain here, but we are still trying to increase it a little.

Ideas?

Take it easy! No rush (con calma que las prisas no son buenas :D )

I would suggest reading about the prerequisites and also try to follow the WOD o a killroy70´s template based workout

Martin de Jesus Ponce Robaldino

Hola!

Yo no soy de España, mas sin embargo soy de Mexico.

Por tu ingles, en mi caso no te preocupes, igual te entiendo =)

Aqui estoy para lo que necesites, te puedo responder por este medio o puedes agregarme en fb, es bueno siempre encontrar gente de habla española o latina con la quien compartir puntos de vista..

Saludos desde Mexico!