How to use Pain Free book?

Started by a.ramz, April 7, 2012 · 1 Replies · 2,214 Views

a.ramz

Hey guys,

After reading the Pain Free (Egoscue) fully for the first time, I am wondering what does a person who has multiple joint/muscle aches do? In other words, which routines do we do and in what order? Right now I am trying to heal a strain on my trapezius muscle, knee pain and a (very slight) achilles pain ALL on my left side.

From what I understand in the book, it says to start on the area where you have pain (use the given routine) AND THEN address the real cause of the pain (meaning use a separate routine on the joint that is the cause of the pain). I want to heal my knees the most right now, so I will start there. After I do that do I work my way UP the joints (do routine for ankles then shoulder)?

Thank you!

PS: I first learnt of the book by Joshua's (Slizzardman) posts on this forum...so thanks man! It really helped me get a good understanding of injuries and posture! Highly recommended to everyone here!

Quick Start Test Smith

You should consider searching youtube for, "Egosque therapy e-cises for X pain" and replace X with your body part. There are tons of youtube accounts for the various Egosque clinics and they have great videos/explanations of many of the exercises.