Understandig problems for a basic routine

Started by Ogo, March 24, 2012 · 2 Replies · 1,958 Views

Ogo

Hey,

i am new here and my main reason to be on this forum are my poor english skills. I have the book but a lot of understanding problems. i couldnt make a beginner programm that fits me.

i have read "Coming to GB with a very low basis of strength" and am not sure if i got all the tipps right.

i got this as a starting goal:

60s plank

60s reverse plank

60s rear plank

60s perfect hollow hold with hands over your head

60s arch hold in the superman flying position

60s Ring support.

60s dead hang pronated and supinated grip

60s Inverted hang

60s flex arm hangs

+ Body rows / Push ups

+ L-Sit / v-ups / leg raises

+ some variation of squats

Did i get the infos right? :|

Quick Start Test Smith

Welcome to the forum! I think you have mostly covered it.

I highly suggest that you work up to a few minutes of hollow hold and arch up hold per workout day. I may sound fanatical, but I have noticed HUGE improvement in everything since I have prioritized these two positions.

Ogo

thanks alot for your help, i will try to hold it longer and come again to seek knowledge, when i am close to accompish these goals. :D