Hello,
I've been incorporating the prereqs as a warm-up for my regular workouts for about 2 weeks now 3x a week. I'm able to do the plank, reverse plank, and arch hold for the full 60 seconds for 3 rounds but after the first round on the hollow/dead hang/PB support I've been breaking it up into 2x 30s.
I tried the most basic tuck front lever and wasn't able to get my hips up at all, I can't get my legs up into a full L-sit on the PB but I can hold the tuck position for about 30 seconds. Should I just continue to work on the prereqs until I can do three full sets of 60s?
I'd like to start doing more but was wondering where I might best spend my time. I was thinking about adding the tuck L on PB and frog stand doing something like 4x 15s and doing 3-5x3-5 alternating days between ring rows/ring push ups dips/pull up progressions. Also, adding some hand stands against the wall.
I'd like to eventually move all of my workouts from the crossfit style stuff I've been doing to gymnastics. Is this enough volume? 4 times a week? I run 4-5 times a week with my dog trying to cut back on the BF which is surely an area I need to work on.
Any wisdom or advice?
Thanks!