How to use the WODs?

Started by diotrephes, February 25, 2012 · 2 Replies · 21,263 Views

diotrephes

Hello all,

New to the forum and was just wondering how to the use the posted wods here. Based on the book and info in FAQ, I presume it is on a M/T/Th/F schedule. MY main question is: do I start with the first posted WOD (081222) and from there work each consecutive wod following the above schedule or should I start from the most recent wods (120216).

I am a beginner/intermediate trainee.

Thanks! JC

D Nowell

It is a Mon/Tues/Thu/Fri schedule. I think you would be better of starting with the more recent WODs as they have evolved over the past couple years. Some people like to trail a week behind the most current so that they are able to see how others scale their workouts when they posts what they did that day. Hope this helps and have fun!

If you have not already, I would check out the Getting Started Correctly Sticky and look over the prehab topics posted on the board.

diotrephes

DannyCe,

Thanks for the swift reply - I'll take your advice and start with the later WODs a week behind, monitoring results.

Once again, thanks for the help!