Hi--
First post on GB. Thanks for being here. ![]()
I've been following the prerequisites list from slizzardman that Anthony King quoted in his "Getting Started Correctly" post that is a sticky in the "Getting Started" section of the forums.
Specifically, I've been doing plank, reverse plank, hollow hold, arch hold, PB straight-arm support, and chin up-grip deadhang. It's been two or three weeks and I've gotten to where I can hold 60 seconds in each. Sometimes I do 3 x 30 sec instead.
I wanted to add something, so I added PB L-sit tuck yesterday and managed to hold it 60 sec. Btw, when I say PB, I mean dip station. ![]()
My questions:
(1) Is this a good program so far. I guess that I should start adding scaled WOD, but I really want to keep building a foundation for now. I'll post a video in Digital Coaching, as slizzdardman asked in the text that was quoted, when I get one.
(2) I'm a little excited by the thought of using the Xtreme Rings for the first time
and want to know if it is too early. For instance, could I now add XR L-sit tucked rather than doing them at the dip station?
Thanks.