WOD - 120213 performed 2/14/12 at Sunburst Gymnastics - Union, NJ
Wrist Routine
Ido's Shoulder ROM and Stabilization
Ido's Scapula Routine
Forward rolls down the floor and back.
Handstand forward rolls down and back.
Cartwheels...
Push-off cartwheels...
Roundoffs...
10 stretched out roundoff back handsprings.
7 front limbers up a cheese mat.
10 front handspring attempts.
5 punch front tucks.
5 rounds of swinging on the rings. I stopped each round once my form broke. My front swing is getting a bit higher, in a nice candle stick, and pushing the rings back more. The back swing is feeling better, but I'm still far from backuprise height.
4 Rounds:
5m Senders - rebounds over 3 random shapes
12 Squat Jumps
5m Senders
8 Box Jumps - 36" ish
5m Senders
4 Depth Jumps - 5' maybe?
2x30 unweighted pike stretch standing on a low beam. I lost my balance a few times. Perhaps the weight will help with that.