WOD + tumbling

Started by David Hurwitz, February 13, 2012 · 1 Replies · 1,931 Views

David Hurwitz

I have become more disciplined in following the GB program since returning from a shoulder injury. I would ideally like to follow the workouts exactly as they are set up. However, I tumble in an adults class Tues and Wed. I have been performing Coach's leg workout at the end of class of Tues. and his HS workout on Wed. I rest Thursday and do the ring strength WODS on Friday and Saturday, using Sunday for static holds only (unless I am feeling especially strong). I welcome any input or suggestions. I would love to follow the exact workouts on M,T,R,F so I can post online each day with the rest of you. Thank you in advance.

Blairbob

I'd do the leg WOD on Wed, HS on Tu since you are tumbling again on Wed.