Need urgent help...

Started by Zingam, February 12, 2012 · 27 Replies · 13,104 Views

Zingam
Razz said:
w3b2siAy5hs

Problem solved! :D

I am no way near to what this guy does but I must admit that's a perfect workout, although the girl in the video is probably 100 pounds.

slizzardman said:

No offense, I just had a few anime flashbacks during this thread.

:) NP. You Americans are so sensitive always trying to be politically correct. Although I prefer classical Japanese movies. You know black and white movies where women are always super polite and men never smile.

And I don't look anything like an Asian at all. A friend of mine says I look like Rocco Siffredi. :lol:

Bdk1786 said:
I bought a pretty rugged duffel bag that is meant for general purpose/ camping. About $20. And I bought regular sandwich sized bags, and 150lbs of sand (cheap as shit). And i filled each bag almost full with sand which was about 3lbs each and duct taped them. Toss them in there and have at it. Fill them as much as you want to accommodate your load goals.

Yet another great suggestion! :) Although I might get a 150lbs rice bag. That would be cheaper than sand because I can get that for free. :D The only downside I'll start eating the rice and the back will get lighter.

Mikko Saks
Zingam said:
I might get a 150lbs rice bag. That would be cheaper than sand because I can get that for free. :D The only downside I'll start eating the rice and the back will get lighter.

Dude.. i cant imagine anyone NOT getting sand / dirt for free. I would think its practically everywhere. :shock:

edit: but get the 150lbs´of rice for free and eat it, still! And fill the bag with sand.

Joshua Naterman
Zingam said:
Razz said:
w3b2siAy5hs

Problem solved! :D

I am no way near to what this guy does but I must admit that's a perfect workout, although the girl in the video is probably 100 pounds.

slizzardman said:

No offense, I just had a few anime flashbacks during this thread.

:) NP. You Americans are so sensitive always trying to be politically correct. Although I prefer classical Japanese movies. You know black and white movies where women are always super polite and men never smile.

And I don't look anything like an Asian at all. A friend of mine says I look like Rocco Siffredi. :lol:

Bdk1786 said:
I bought a pretty rugged duffel bag that is meant for general purpose/ camping. About $20. And I bought regular sandwich sized bags, and 150lbs of sand (cheap as shit). And i filled each bag almost full with sand which was about 3lbs each and duct taped them. Toss them in there and have at it. Fill them as much as you want to accommodate your load goals.

Yet another great suggestion! :) Although I might get a 150lbs rice bag. That would be cheaper than sand because I can get that for free. :D The only downside I'll start eating the rice and the back will get lighter.

hahaha only 100 lbs... gotta start somewhere!

I'm not personally terribly worried about being politically correct, but so many people get upset at the smallest things that I have to be careful, and failing that it is (unfortunately) always a good idea to make sure they know I am just being silly.

Hahaha, good ol' Rocco. Awesome!