My first question is about planche, right now I can barely hold a bend arm tucked planche on the floor, however when I do straight arm, I found that when I lean to the point my legs can be barely lifted off the floor I would fall onto my face, is it because the lack of shoulder strength? What's the best way to build this strength?
Second question is about handstand, I can hold a handstand leaning against a wall for over a minute. Now I am trying to find the feeling of free-standing handstand by first removing one of the legs off the wall then bring the second leg to the first, as soon as I do 95% the time both legs would fall to the wall right away, could someone tell me what I need to to overcome this? (like which muscles I need to contract more and is there a technique issue I need to be aware of?)
And another question related to handstand, if I do more than 2-3 sets of handstand at night, the next morning I would see several red dots under my eyes (busted capillaries), I had this thing for a few years so sometimes I want to try train more but I don't feel like destroying my face. Is there a solution to this besides sucking it up and stay tough? ![]()