I've been reading the forums for about 5 days, but finally registered as a member last night. I started bodyweight training the earlier last year. But due to a chronic rotator cuff pain in my right shoulder, I never really could train (pushups) with the intensity I wanted too. I did manage to work from 22 reps to 42 but the pain and clicking was too much. I started rehabing it on my own in October and now 4 months later its healed. Perfect timing as I have just found GB and can start using some things I learn here. I have already put together an exercise program. This past Monday I tested myself to get a baseline of where I was at and I also started my program (SSC I guess its called) and started it on Monday. I hope to learn more from everyone here.
Hello! New here
Started by kazeboom, February 8, 2012 · 1 Replies · 2,011 Views
Thanks