60s plank
60s reverse plank
60s perfect hollow hold with hands over your head
60s arch hold in the superman flying position
60s Parallel Bar support.
60s chin up grip dead hang
Is there anywhere that tells you how to perform these positions correctly? Here is what I think but please please tell me if I am incorrect.
- Chin up grip dead hang = palms facing towards you and then dead hang
- PB support = Arms by your side, holding yourself up. Like at the start of a dip.
- Plank = like a pushup position but with your feet elevated so that your body is parallel to the floor. Your back should be straight, - shoulders over hands, shoulder blades lying flat (retracted)
- Reverse Plank = The same but turned the other way around
- Arch hold = lying on your front and then lift legs and upper body so that your belly is the only thing that is in contact with the floor
- Hollow hold = Lying on your back then lift everything except for your bum. Your bum is the only thing that touches the floor.
Any input is appreciated or a link would be appreciated. I looked i nsome of the stickies and couldnt find them. If they are there can you tell me which one and I will delete this thread.
Thanks