Looking to combine static/dynamic with tradl. resistance

Started by golfwolf, September 22, 2008 · 3 Replies · 2,699 Views

golfwolf

Anyone doing this or can recommend a hybrid type of program?

Currently I'm doing something for 6 days a week:

- Resistance (2 body parts)

- Cardio

- Resitance (2 body parts)

- Yoga

- Resistance (2 body parts)

- Cardio

I'd like to start building basic static and eventually dynamic positions. I can give b/w 45-60 minutes a day to do this. Some bodyweight dynamic is already included in my resistance routines, (pull ups, dips, regular push ups). I'd like to try and keep the yoga and at least one other cardio routine if possible.

Any suggestions/thoughts/comments are much appreciated.

Thanks.

Blairbob

I recently posted a sample beginning workout for a user named Claire on another thread. It was for 45 minutes of total workout time and went through what progressions and what for 4 days a week.

golfwolf
Blairbob said:
I recently posted a sample beginning workout for a user named Claire on another thread. It was for 45 minutes of total workout time and went through what progressions and what for 4 days a week.

Thanks. I think I read it. Was it a hybrid (not sure I'm using the term correctly) routine?

Blairbob

No, it covered basically static and dynamic strength work only.