Hi everyone!
I have been reading a long time and now I would be grateful if someone with experience could help me with my workout. :roll:
My personal data:
24 years.
A lot experience with bodyweight (dips, pull ups, push ups, muscle ups) and powerlifting (snatch, clean and jerk, etc.)
Flexibility is ok, I can perform different splits (I have been 2 years in classical dance)
Gymnastics experience = 0 (but very enthusiastic)
82 kg @ 9% BF
No injuries.
My training:
I train all the week except the sunday (my rest day).
I perform a block of gymnastic training and later I do a WOD (of Gymnastics Crossfit)
And example for today:
Warm up:
1000 m row machine
Joint and Scapula Preparation (thanks Ido Portal for your guidance)
2x20 Over Head Squat (without weight, only with the bar)
2 min handstand (two sets of 1 min)
--------------------
My gymnastic work: (it's the same all week)
10 sets Handstand work + Stretching (I try to do a free handstand during 5-10 secongs and when I fall I do a streching, this is a set)
10 sets Tuck Planche work (now I can perform 10 sets of 10 seconds of tuck planche)
10 sets Ice Cream Maker (I do 10 sets of 5 reps of front lever pulls like this video
--------------------
My WOD:
5 rounds
- 5 muscle ups
- 10 pistols on each leg
How are the training?
Now I'm very focus with handstand, planche and front lever.