I have been weightlifting for a long time, by no means am I elite, but I think I have above average strength. I have also been performing my own version of gymnastics since I was a boy, I am now 34. I've played football since I was 7. I've always loved strength sports, but never had any coaching in gymnastics, just did some random jumps, flips and the usual push ups, dips and pull ups. Since I found this site and got the book and DVD's, I learned how to back off of the silliness I was doing and start from the beginning to develop my FSP's, and basic exercises with more quality. I have a long, long way to go. But I love my training so much more now that I have a better plan of action, and I feel so much better than before when I predominantly did only weightlifting. I do not want to do one or the other right now, but with the basic gymnastics training that I have incorporated into my weight training, I feel like a new man. This site is awesome for the information, support and so much more that is available. Just wanted to say thank you and look forward to learning and growing more. I'll try to post some of my progress as I grow, and of course if anyone has criticism, please share. I have already spoken with a few people like slizzardman via YouTube, but anyone else who has questions or comments, please ask or offer. Thanks. Here is some of my current training...
qbcXj0NCh6Y