Hello!

Started by Scott Fischer, January 12, 2012 · 7 Replies · 2,528 Views

Scott Fischer

Just wanted to introduce myself quickly, I’m Scottie and from Australia. I’ve been lurking around for a few months and I finally purchased the book at the beginning of the year so I figured it’s time to pop in. A few tidbits:

Age: 26, weight: 76kg, height: 177cm

I’m currently on the tail end of my first SSC; basically been following a Killroy routine for the past couple of months. Before that I’d been doing weight training for about two and half years.

I definitely echo the sentiments that others have expressed and have been very much appreciating the useful info on this forum. I can say I’ve been enjoying training more than ever and have noticed (as has my girlfriend) other benefits such as improved posture. Many thanks.

Other than that, I’m about to begin a Master of Nutrition and Dietetics in a few weeks (and have just completed a Bachelor of Human Nutrition). So I guess while I won’t have much to contribute in terms of training for a some time I can try and offer another perspective on the nutrition side of things if people are interested.

Anyway that’s enough ranting from me, I look forward to hopefully getting more involved in the near future.

Cheers!

Adam Bodestyne

Hi, welcome to the forum!

It's good to hear you've been experiencing positive results with your training.

Also, regarding your education, this forum really thrives from having a wide amount of knowledge from the various members who contribute, so having an extra person with nutritional knowledge can only be beneficial. (c:

Alvaro

Welcome!

Bruno Cochofel

Welcome to the forum..

Scott Fischer

Thanks guys :)

Joshua Naterman

Welcome! We will all be interested to hear what you learn during your master's program!

Jaylene Deane

Another Aussie joins the fold! Enjoy the stay cause it's 100% fun and educational on here :D

charlieborro

hello!! welkome, and congrats on your master and your first SCC!! :mrgreen:

Charlie