My new SSC looks like this:
1X60s plank
1X60s reverse plank
1X60s planche lean
1X60s hollow hold
1X60s arch hold
1X60s left side plank
1X60s right side plank
1X60s PB support
1X60s chin up dead hang
1X60s HS balancing
1X40s German hang
1X42s frog stand
3X22s L-sit on push up bars
3X20s tuck BL
3X23s XR support
3X23s L-hang
3X10s advanced frog stand once a week
I am able to hold tuck BL for 70s, but don't have enough grip strength after warm up to exercise it in greater volume and my adv frog is 46s max, but I start feeling forearm splint and elbow tendonitis symptoms if I increase the volume. GH and FS are half max hold times. The question is about prereqs actually. I never bothered to develop 3X60 with them because when I first tried them, I could do them for 90 - 120s each, so I just started doing 1X60. They are easy to do, but I have a feeling that I couldn't pull 3 sets off. I have yet to test myself, but I think the best bet would be to put my effort on developing 3 sets. Where does that leave me with FSPs? Should I put them on hold for now? My recently finished SSC saw little gains, 4-6s depending on FSP and my first assumption was that I was maybe pushing too hard and should step back a little. Any suggestions?
Also, are there more prereqs I am not aware of? I've seen inverted hang being mentioned. Should I add that too?