Hey everyone !
I'm a guy of 19 years old and i'm french .I'm small
, 66 inches and i weight 140 lbs
lot of good muscle ^^.
forgive for my bad english . :oops:
I can do " human flag " hold about something 20sec , something 15 muscle up , back lever , almost one arm chin up...and lot of thing again.
I wish to do one arm chin-up and pull--up , the full planche , one arm elbow lever , flag push-up , front lever...
but i focus on two objective : one arm chin-up and pull-up , and front lever.
I can do 1/2 one arm chin-up and pull-up of two hands , if i start the arm bended else starting with arm locked i can't do anymore just raise a few of this way.
I created a program , monday i have began my third week of this program.
MON THU = SEANCE 1
TUES FRID = SEANCE 2
WED SATUR = abs , low back , gainage .
Seance 1 :
3*3 handstand push-up : 6 inches elevated.(it's more in order to prepare my shoulder to the next exercice , further of my warming up)
5*3 one arm chin-up special : right arm or left arm , change each training
3*5 weighted dips at 50 lbs
5*3 one arm chin up special : left or right arm ,depend what arm worked before.
5*3 tuck planche push-up
3*5 front tuck lever pull-up
Seance 2 :
3*3 handstand push-up
Front tuck advanced holding 3*20 sec
Tuck planche and attempt at straddle planche hloding
5*3 weigthed chin-up at 50 lbs
5*3 weighted pull-up at 50 lbs
I wish , you tell me if it's a good program or not.
Modification i must introduce at my program.....
Thanks.