Volume question.

Started by rambo5501, September 16, 2008 · 4 Replies · 3,137 Views

rambo5501

Hi. Currently I'm doing the front lever progressions, planche progressions, 1-2 days of metcon workouts (mostly to gain a little and maintain).

What do you recommend I do in my week.

Currently I do

Monday:

Planche work

Tusday:

Metcon work

Wednesday:

Skill work, ( Turkish get up technique, other technique wise moves)

Or Front Lever work.

Thursday:

Metcon or Front lever work (if I didn't do it yesterday).

Friday:

Baseball with friends. And hand stand work.

Can some one give me a more structured week that helps me gain more. Also I can cut back into 1 metcon a week. If one of you can give me other exercises/routines that can help me with front levers and planche, etc.

Any other help is greatly accepted. I feel like there are other gymnastic moves that I can incorporate into the week that can help me. I can also work on weekends no problem. Just a little guidence would be good.

rambo5501

No one can help me?

George Launchbury

rambo5501,

Really the information you asked for has been asked for and given many times on the forum, which you'd likely have known if you'd looked. It is quite likely that posts like this will invariaby get passed over for more interesting topics that haven't been covered extensively.

rambo5501 said:
Never mind. You all can ignore this topic.

That kind of statement isn't really the way to get people onside. It was good of braindx to take the time to supply you with the link to what was an interesting and useful post, and that is your reply? If you're not interested in finding out how to plan your own programs, then you will need to pay a professional trainer to do so for you.

We will be ignoring this topic because it is locked. Please be a little more polite in future. Thanking people is a basic skill often mastered early in life.

George.