Intro

Started by Bobby B, December 10, 2011 · 4 Replies · 1,980 Views

Bobby B

Hello all. I just wanted to introduce myself. My name is Bobby and I'm from the east coast of Australia near Sydney.

29 years old

172cm = 5'7"

70KG = 154lb

I've been hanging around here for the last 6 months reading, practicing and learning and I'm starting to feel rude for not introducing myself and contributing where I can. I kinda feel like a creepy house guest that doesn't talk, hides in your kitchen and takes notes lol

Also wanted to thank all the contributors in the forums for such level headed quality information. Being new to this style of training, It's helped tremendously in my understanding. Quite life changing indeed and I'm absolutely loving the no-hype style in this place. Just pure class. Its so refreshing that I might just decide to move in for good.

About my training so far. I bought BtGB + Xtreme Rings, slapped up a pull up and dip bars on my garage wall and have been practicing the WOD's + prehab routines. I haven't been too concerned with getting every single detail right at this stage. Just trying to understand what my body can handle, the terminology, timing and correct form for exercises. So far, It's been fun and rewarding beyond measure.

Anyways, take care

Cheers

charlieborro

Cool to meet you!! HAve a good training! :)

Bobby B

Thanks Charlie!

Vincent Stoyas

Welcome bobby!

Could I bug you to go ahead and post your wod on the wod forum? It really helps bring the community together and allows others to see how to scale things. None of us are perfect at scaling, so don't be nervous, and we can always help each other out! I regardless,hope your training is going well and I hope to see you around.

Bobby B

Hi Vincearoo :)

I'll be creating a workout log soon and posting how I scale the WODs for myself. Other people's have helped me so much in figuring things out so I'd love to give back anyway I can