Just saying hello

Started by Phil, December 4, 2011 · 4 Replies · 2,799 Views

Phil

Hi everyone,

my name is Phil and I'm a 22 year old student and fitness enthusiast form Germany. I've been browsing this forum for a while now and decided to finally register and participate in the discussions.

Well, I've done different kinds of strength training for quite some years and about 4 months ago, I decided to start doing serious bodyweight strength training. (I was motivated by the book BtGB. :wink:)

So, I'm looking forward to sharing my experience, knowledge and ideas with this interesting community!

Phil

Quick Start Test Smith

Hi, Phil. Welcome!

charlieborro

nice too meet you!! :mrgreen: have fun and have a good training!

Phil

Thank you guys. :D

I think it may take a little while until I post frequently because I'm still overwhelmed by the mass of quality information on this forum. :o

Vincent Stoyas

Hi, Phil!

Haha, these forums are overwhelming, but just take your time and you'll have a vast amount of information sooner or later. Good luck in your training! =)