Just Starting Out

Started by kevinmcrockett, December 1, 2011 · 2 Replies · 3,061 Views

kevinmcrockett

This is the workout i am thinking about doing. Assuming i can perorm all of these exercises correctly and meeting all the reps for each sets, i would like to get feedback on if this is a good start or if there are any improvements that could be made.

FSP's

L-sit-PB tuck = 60's

Straddle L-PB bent = 60's

Manna MSH bent = 60's

German Hang = 60's

FL=tuck = 60's

PL-frog stand = 60's

FBE's

HeSPU-box = 5x5

Dips-XR = 5x5

Rows-XR elev. = 5x5

Chinups-inverted = 5x5

MU-XR-jumping = 5x5

HLL-half = 5x5

body lever = 5x5

Archups-circular = 5x5

SLS-DS = 5x5

GHR = 5x5

DS-jumping h&d = 5x5

My plan would be to perform this work out on Monday and and Thursday and perform one similar on Tuesday and Friday but change up the FBE's. A question i have on the FSP's is say i am doing 6- 10 sec. holds on L-sit-PB tuck, how much rest between each 10 sec. hold if any.

Vincent Stoyas

Hi, guys, I I just wanted to make a correction if I may. During an SSC you do not need a 50% week. You stay with starting amount the entire time. Coach just recently corrected me on this issue, the last few weeks of the cycle is intended for a deloading phase. Hope this helps!

Blairbob

Jumping MU. Blech. I'd rather see a MU row or a negative MU.