Reps for legs and Core

Started by kevinmcrockett, November 30, 2011 · 5 Replies · 2,337 Views

kevinmcrockett

I have read that for FBE's you do 3-5 sets of 3-5 reps. But i am not sure about legs and core. I am a beginner and i can do alot of reps for some most of the leg and core exercises so i am wondering if you are supposed to do more reps for legs and core.

Bruno Cochofel

I believe you can put legs in FBE exercises also.

And my personal opinion is that core needs endurance, not really strength..

Anyway, I guess the coach's here will tell you and explain this better then I..

kevinmcrockett

thank you for your reply, all input is welcom to me.

Aaron Griffin

I like to do 5-10 reps for legs and one core exercise (I typically do two: one at 3-5 reps, and another at 10 reps)

Blairbob

3-5 for legs and core as well. just move up to a harder progression. deck squats are pretty easy.

kevinmcrockett

thanks Blairbob