Hello everyone,
I have a special tumbling day on a different room, with a tramp' , and elements like this.
I would have loved to know what progression would suit me since I am not really able to do anything yet, well basic front flip is okay but only with heavy mats 'cause I land on my but almost every time so it's no good.
I have already seen that Coach would advice focusing on front limber first, then front handflip... but next I don't know.
Also, although I can imagine that working on hollow body, arch body, wall walks, wall runs, and bridge exercices as well as working on my shoulder girdle flexibility would help to get started, I have no idea what more I should do with that... .
So I'd like to design a specific program for the tumbling day that could spare my strength as I already have my fairly heavy 3 days a week for strength and my recovery is not so good, but that still makes me able to progress on the tumbling things !
Any advices or ideas would be much appreciated !
Thanks in advance,
PSon