Hello everyone!
So I tested most of my exercises, did the pre-requisites for a month (I can easily hold them all for 60 secs+), and this is what my routine would look like:
Day A:
1) Start with Wrist conditioning, then shoulder mobility, then warm-up with the pre-reqs.
2) Do 4 rounds of:
- 8 sec Tuck Planche
- 15 sec Adv. Tuck Fl
- 30 sec STW HS
- 30 sec German Hang
^Yes, the hold times are based on 50% of my max. I don't rest between FSPs, but I'll rest 1 min between rounds.
3) Pair One-arm Pull-ups with Ring dips.
4) Leg+ core work.
Day B:
1) Start with wrist conditioning, then warm-up with the pre-reqs.
2) Do 4 rounds of:
- 8 sec Tuck Planche
- 15 sec Adv. Tuck Fl
- 15 sec L-sit
- 30 sec German Hang
^Again, all based on my 50% max
3) Pair One-arm Chin-ups with Ring dips
4) Do grip training by hanging with towels from bar (this covers my hanging work as well), coupled with RTO support holds.
5) Leg + Core work.
I'll do Day A and Day B both twice a week, for a total of 4 days of exercise a week.
Just ONE question!
1) Both Days are close to the same thing. BUT, one of them has L-sits, and the other HSs. I read HSs should be trained twice a week, and L-sits 2-3 times a week. However, stuff like Pls, Fls, and Bls (which I'm working with GHs) can be trained 4 times a week in BtGB and in Killroy's template. Is that fine??
I just need to know if this is fine, a good idea, or the possible changes. I wanted to add HS presses in the next cycle, since my HS is still not that amazing just yet. Thanks for the help!