My Routine

Started by Gym777, November 12, 2011 · 3 Replies · 2,139 Views

Gym777

Hi!

Here is my current training routine I'd like to hear from you comments about it and how I could improve it

Thanks in advance!

For static exercises I use a scheme of 3 sets \ 10s each

For dynamic - 3 sets \ 5 reps

Day 1

--------

I - back lever(flat tuck) 3 sets 10s > pulling - front lever rows - straddle 3 sets 5 reps

II - planche (advanced frog stand) 3 sets 10s > dips - pb bulgarian 3 sets 5 reps

III - front lever(straddle) 3 sets 10s > legs - sls graduated 3 sets 5 reps

IV - l-sit (xr advanced) 3 sets 10s > core - hll single leg 3 sets 5 reps

V - archups 3 sets 5 reps

Day 2

--------

I - back lever(flat tuck) > pulling - reverse yewkis

II - planche (advanced frog stand) > pressing - one-arm pushup

III - front lever(straddle) > legs - natural leg curls

IV - l-sit (xr advanced) > core - hll single leg

V - archups

Day 3

--------

I - back lever(flat tuck) > pulling - front lever rows - straddle

II - planche (advanced frog stand) > dips - pb bulgarian

III - front lever(straddle) > legs - sls negative

IV - l-sit (xr advanced) > windshield wipers - supine

V - archups

Gym777

Still need your advices on how I can improve my routine

Plz help

Quick Start Test Smith

Hi, Gym777, I'd be glad to help, but I'm really not qualified to be giving advice. Sorry :?

Kim Jongseong

Is there any problem? no improvement? If you discribe what problem you have, it'd be helpful. btw Your routine seems so hard to scale condignly.