Ok, so here it goes. First of all,thank you all so much for all the information here on the site and to Coach Sommer for all his wisdom. I've been inspired and humbled at everything you guys do/teach...especially that 7 year old that is far more advanced that I'd ever hope to be...haha. Secondly, I'm making the transition from classic strength training in a weight room to fundamental gymnastic strength. The process is a bit scary because I'm not 100% on how to accomplish all my goals. My training regimen is a 6 day a week split, the first half of my week is spent in the gym and the second half doing gymnastic style training. I want to get the most effective gains I can strength-wise so I want to get an actual routine set...and that's where you guys come in. I'll just post my weekly schedule, and from there hopefully you can get an idea of where I need to go.
Monday: Chest/Back/Abs
Superset 4x: Incline Dumbbell Press @ 55lbs w/ Wide Grip Pull up
Superset 3x: Incline DB Fly @ 32.5lbs w/ t-bar row @ 165lbs
Superset 3x: Flat DB press @ 65lbs w/ inverted pike row
Giant Set 3x: PB Dips, Close-grip Overhand Pull ups, overhead DB extension @ 55lbs, and chin ups
Giant Set 3x: 60 sec. L-sit (cumulative over the 3 sets), Hanging leg raises, weighted crunches, floor windshield wipers, lying leg lifts, and swiss ball crunches
Tuesday: Legs
Superset 3x: Romanian Deadlifts @ 135 w/ Back squats @ 135
Superset 3x: Leg Press @ 195 w/ Standing hamstring curl @ 35 per leg
Superset 3x: Leg adductor machine @ 100 w/ Leg Abductor machine @ 110
Superset 3x: 60 sec Wall Sit @ parallel w/ bodyweight hamstring curl negatives
Superset 3x: Deadlifts @ 135 w/ Good mornings @ 45
Superset 3x: 60 sec calf floor hops w/ weighted calf raises @ 45 per leg
Wednesday: Arms/Traps/Abs
15 min handstand wall runs
Giant Set 3x: Military press @ 52.5, straight arm lateral raises @ 15, bent over straight arm raises @ 15, straight arm front raises @ 15, wide grip upright row @ 70
Superset 3x: Skull Crushers @ 70, Barbell Curl @ 70, Shrugs @ 140
Superset 3x: Weighted Dips @ 25, Incline DB curl @ 35, Shrugs @ 140
Superset 3x: Rope Extensions @ 115, Concentration curls @ 30
Superset 3x: Close Grip bench press @ 115, Incline hammer curls @ 35
Thursday: 30 min. Stretch and possible cardio
Friday: Chest/Back/Abs
FSP: FL Tuck, BL Bent leg, Frog Stand,L-Sit, Handstand
FBE: XR Push up, XR flys,XR Pull up,XR Inverted Pull, Hanging Leg raises, Windshield Wipers, V-ups
Saturday: Arms/Legs
FSP: 60 sec dead hang, Handstand
15 min handstand wall run
FBE: HeSPU negatives, XR PPP,XR Dips, Pike Press Leg Lifts, 1 Leg squats
Sunday: Stretch and possible cardio
That's about it. I don't really know where to go from there. I'm stuck in my transition. If anyone has any ideas, feel free to help me out!