For the past couple years my work-outs have consisted almost entirely of strength-based lifting (strong lifts 5x5 and other routines) with a bit of cardio. However I am now finding myself without a gym or weight set and would like to start a body weight routine rather then losing the strength gains I have made. Unfortionatly, the more I read on this site the more it seems like much of my lifting knowledge will be less helpful then I had previously thought.
For starters, I am used to doing a 3 day-a-week full body routine. Would this still be appropriate? For the past week I have been doing the following routine. Any critiques or suggestions for improvement would be greatly appreciated.
Pistol Squats: 3x12-15 per leg
Pull Ups: 4x12-15
Dips: 4x8-10
^working on increasing the number of reps in the above 3^
L-Seat on floor: 5x20 seconds
Tuck Front Lever Holds: 5x5-10 seconds
Frog Stand: 5x5-10 seconds (question 2 relates to this)
20 minutes of cardio
20 minutes of stretching
Second, while my strength seems "ok" from lifting, I'm discovering that my balance and flexability are horrible. Is there anything I can do to specifically work on balance, or is this something that will just come over time. Also for flexability should I only be stretching after my workout, or would more frequent stretching be helpful?
To summarize quickly:
1: Is my routine ok, and what improvements could be made to it
2: Is there anything specific I could do to improve balance?
3: How often should I be stretching, and should I be stretching directly after my cardio?
Thank you for any help