Hi i just started the gymnastic body weight training.Im 23 years old ,5 ft 11 , and around 190 pounds.This is what I do on my 1st week of training.I did this 4 times a week.
Warms ups (60 sec)
planks
side planks
reverse planks
dead hang
XR holds
FSP (10sec x 6)
L sit low
Frog stand
straddle L bent
Day 1
FBE
Chin ups hold n negative
dips
hespu
pull ups hold n negative
hanging leg lift half
Day 2
FBE
XR Push up Bulgarian
Row elevated (bulgarian if feel strong enough)
deck squat or jumping if i had the POWER~~ ![]()
natural leg curls
arch ups / curl ups
reverse leg lift
v tuck
windshield wipers supine
hope u guys can give me some advice to improvise.I also would like to progress to back lever n front lever but couldnt even get to a tuck position
and i try the advanced frog stands but always end ups with my elbows bending...CANT GET IT STRAIGHT ARGGHHH~~ pls give some tips.