Planche/lever routine

Started by Adam Boles, October 1, 2011 · 2 Replies · 20,822 Views

Adam Boles

I didn't really know where to post this but,

I've been training the planche progressions and hspu progressions on sun, mon, wed, thur. But I also want to practice the back lever progressions. Should I practice them on the same days as the planche and hspu days or should I try and do them on separate days. Also, should I start with just the back lever or can I do the back and front lever progressions at the same time?

Thank you

Rafael David

For overall strength the best to do is perform all the FSPs together. Test the max in each of them, then divide the time for 2, then divide the result for 60 seconds to know the number of sets. Perform them as a circuit with minimum rest and always before the true workout/wod as a warm up.

Blairbob

I would leave your rest days as rest days and add the lever work to your planche and hspu work. No biggie really except a bit more time necessary. Could be split up if possible or necessary.