Deloading/Underloading

Started by Fox, September 27, 2011 · 2 Replies · 2,026 Views

Fox

Hi Guys,

I am a little bit confused about the deloading thing (50% I think) every third or forth workout. Does it mean i do it EVERY 3. workout, as you can see below, or if i cycle through 3 different workouts a week, every 3-4. workout of that special workout.

A,B,C stand for the different types of workouts.

Type I

Week 1: 1.A

Week 1: 2.B

Week 1: 3.C

Week 2: 1.A (50%)

Week 2: 2.B

Week 2: 3.C

Week 3: 1.A

Week 3: 2.B (50%)

Week 3: 3.C

...

Type II

Week 1: 1.A

Week 1: 2.B

Week 1: 3.C

Week 2: 1.A

Week 2: 2.B

Week 2: 3.C

Week 3: 1.A

Week 3: 2.B

Week 3: 3.C

Week 4: 1.A(50%)

Week 4: 2.B(50%)

Week 4: 3.C(50%)

I hope you know what I mean and someone can help me with that!

Thanks.

Vincent Stoyas

As far as I understand, its every 3rd or 4th week. You should drop from a 5x5 to a 3x5 or even a 1x10

Fox

Ok, thx. I thought the same but wasn't sure.