New member introduction (hoxy)

Started by hoxy, September 22, 2011 · 1 Replies · 1,956 Views

hoxy

Hi guys,

Respect to the gymnastic people... you guys are strong!

I am new to this forum and hope to learn many things from you.

I have a youtube page at http://www.youtube.com/user/hoxyBeast?feature=mhee#p/u

My current level/accomplishment is:

1) Tuck planche ~60sec, now progressing to advanced tuck planche

2) Advanced tuck front lever ~40sec

3) L-sit ~30sec

4) Tuck back lever ~60sec (havent tried beyond it yet, tried full back lever before, but form is not nice, so my current level stays at tuck back lever)

I cant do free handstand. I hope to improve myself more! I just bought an Xtreme rings too. Havent fully started doing any ring work yet... hopefully to turn things around in future.

I think that's it. I hope to learn more from you guys. Will try to read more post in the forum after this... still not familiar on the structure of the forum.

:)

Quick Start Test Smith

Welcome! :D