FSPs before FBEs?

Started by changeup, September 20, 2011 · 4 Replies · 4,824 Views

changeup

I noticed that a lot of people do the FSPs before doing the FBEs. Is there a reason for this? Should I do the 4 FSPs I'm working on first, then do my FBEs? Also,when working FSPs, is it better to cycle through them in sets, or finish each one individually before moving to the next FSP. I've been normally rotating from FSP to FBE to FSP et. Thanks

Samuel Carr

It's better to do fsp before fbe because the fsp focus mostly on joints and you want to work those when youre fresh to prevent injury, plus they make for a good warm-up. The best way to go through the fsp is to pair them up and work through it like a circuit. This is a good guide

Ivan Uzarevic1

sounds like youˡre doing something like integrated training (where you pair FSP and FBE in one set)..Nothing wrong with it (in my opinion)..but if youˡre about to follow WODˡs, then youˡll go through all FSP before your actual workout as your warm-up routine..simple as that, if I understood things correctly..cheers! :)

jwalker497

If i do H1 and F1 together can you huys help me figuere out a plan to also maintain my current levels? Theyre nothing to brag about but i worked really hard and am not going to lose it

Jon Douglas
jwalker497 said:

If i do H1 and F1 together can you huys help me figuere out a plan to also maintain my current levels? Theyre nothing to brag about but i worked really hard and am not going to lose it

Why did you post this here?

 

 

Why don't you just get started with H1-F1 and then see what help you need?

 

Edit;

I just finished 12 weeks of F1-only, have done 0 BL training in that time, and did a 40 second BL on a whim after today's session, followed by 10 wide Lsit pullups because my lats felt slack. I don't know what level you're working at, but I have only improved and certainly haven't lost a beat.