Criticize my routines

Started by Bruno Cochofel, September 12, 2011 · 1 Replies · 2,067 Views

Bruno Cochofel

Please criticize my routines...

Press routine:

- warm-up with some stretching and loosening exercises and hollow holds

- mobility work: shoulder and wrist routines

- FSP: back lever sets, rest, planche + straddle L sets (like a circuit, planche then straddle l then rest)

- Press work: HSPU variations 3x5, jackknife pushups on rings 3x10, pushups variations 3x5

- dynamic exercise: AG-walks or L-sit walks for time

- handstand: stomach to wall sets for 1m, handstand press progressions, freestanding, wall runs sets for 1m

- rehab: shoulder and wrist

- flexibility work: pancake and bridges

Pull routine:

- warm-up with some stretching and loosening exercises and hollow holds

- FSP: front lever + l-sit XR sets, rest, manna progressions

- Pull: Chins-ups/Pull-ups 3x5, curls 3x5, rows 3x5

- Core: l-sit lifts, v-ups, HLL, RLL, archups

- flexibility: pancake and bridges

I also have one press and pull routines for gym, the above are all done in my home. So this is my schedule:

M: Home press

T: Pull Gym

W: handstand, max. 20m

T: Press Gym

F: Home Pull

S: cardio, tenis

S: basic tumbling drills and handstand

Thank you,

Bruno

Bruno Cochofel

I believe now that I have the "warm-up and preparation dvd" I'm gonna change my warm-up set and mobility work :-)