Im not sure if this is the best place to post this question so if not please let me know and I will re-post else where. Today I did all my testing on static holds so I can determine how long my sets should be for working out. The only exercise I really struggled with was the L-sit on the floor. I could not hold this at all and could only hold the L-sit tuck progression for around 10 seconds. I made myself a pair of parallets and when I use them I can hold a straight leg L-sit for around 10-15 seconds.
My question is should I stay with the L-sit on floor in the tuck position for my workouts or would it be better to do the full L-sit on the parallets? I feel like I should continue with the floor work because for me its much harder. Will doing them on parallets help my floor work or is it the other way around?