Hello everybody,
First of all, thanks to Coach and all of the admins for the wealth of info on the site-i really can wait until the book comes out-i read on IDO's blog he already has a copy-lucky!
I am starting out in my career as a stuntman- and I have about a year to train for a large independent film in Austing. I've started training in gymnastics- I could already do various tricks-check out this video
http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fusea ... d=40811670
- but I really dont know how to set up a program-I've learned how to one
circle, I can do straddle planche germans on the pommel horse, muscle ups and rudimentary swings on the ring tower, and swinging dips-one one they way forward and one on the way back, however when i go to practice-i'm all over the place since i really have no idea how to set up a program-i really want to make the most of time to do the best possible job in my first film-i'm the double for the lead-and i cant think of any better way to increase my conditioning than full out gymnastics-thanks guy for anyhelp you'll give me
i need to fix my signature-here it is
"anything is possible- i can do anything as long as i train correctly for it"