This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

TheSupersaiyan - my photos/videos -new video page 2

Started by ashita, August 23, 2011 · 30 Replies · 3,185 Views

B1214N

I thought you did reach SS4 before lol. Can we also see a video of your rings/PB maltese and is the floor maltese really harder? I remember Gregor saying that he felt the floor maltese was harder. How did you train maltese and how long did it take you to achieve it? 

 

Did you also lose strength in the planche because I remember you could do more than 6 planche push-ups and which hand placement did you use for the floor planche. I'm sorry for asking all these questions, but it's very interesting  :).

vassili

I took a picture of my ring maltese yesterday morning.
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=452613724797562&set=a.188545004537770.50003.188543874537883&type=1&theater

 

I'll make a video of my ring and p.bars maltese when i'll do them with a better form
and hold it longer.
I feel maltese harder on ground because i can use my hands/lower arms strength when i hold a ring or a bar, the grip is totally different, i can generate more tension in my upper body then...
Therefore, on ground, the elbows tendon have to handle more weight, they have to force more, well this is what i feel, correct me if i'm wrong... :)

My floor Full planche
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=418260971566171&set=a.188545004537770.50003.188543874537883&type=1&theater

 

Yeah i've lost some of my strength in the planche push up, but my planche is better than before now, i've broke my PR a few weeks ago, i almost held it 20 secs on push up bars.

B1214N

That's very inspirational Vassili! Have you ever tried the lat cheat maltese where you shrug the shoulders and squeeze your triceps to your lats? I heard that type of maltese is easier than a full planche and it might help in building some strength for the real one.

vassili

Nah, i never tried this lat cheat maltese ^^. I prefer training with others exercices i like :)
but thank you for the idea.

I recently took some pictures of some new variations of planche and sort of combination of planche/back lever and human flag/planche.

This one is half planche/half back lever, it's a beautiful move, i love it.
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=461341200591481&set=a.188545004537770.50003.188543874537883&type=1&theater

this one i call it TheSuperSaiyan Planche or TheSuperSaiyan HumanFlagPlanche
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=461873423871592&set=a.188545004537770.50003.188543874537883&type=1&theater

 

train hard and have fun everyone :)

Cody H

Hey Vassili,

 

Do you train your legs or are you an upper-body only kind of person? Just curious. If you do, do you use barbells or do you do bodyweight lower body strength?

Craig

that is one awesome playground! also impressive ability! thanks for sharing :)