This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

TheSupersaiyan - my photos/videos -new video page 2

Started by ashita, August 23, 2011 · 30 Replies · 3,185 Views

ashita

hey guys !

I will share here my new pictures and videos !

Alvaro

DONE! :P

ashita

Thank you :)

Johann Wimmer

Done.

ashita

thanks :)

ashita

In fact this has became where i will share all my news photos and videos , so i have updated the post above...

LaughingTiger

I'm not a member of facebook, but I LIKE your page. :)

Congrats on your project, I hope it is a success.

ashita
LaughingTiger said:
I'm not a member of facebook, but I LIKE your page. :)

Congrats on your project, I hope it is a success.

Thanks for support , i hope too :)

LaughingTiger

You're welcome. I'll try to provide some feedback very soon.

I'm not even at Yamcha level right now, but someday I'll be a super saiyan. :twisted:

Jeremy Kieley

Very awesome! I've got my p.bars as well and they are very nice. I've liked your page

ashita

Awesome, have fun with them, i love them , they are my little babies lol

try to record some stuff with yours bars too, well like you want :)

and thanks for have liked my page :)

Jeremy Kieley
ashita said:
Awesome, have fun with them, i love them , they are my little babies lol

try to record some stuff with yours bars too, well like you want :)

and thanks for have liked my page :)

I'll record a video sometime but not soon. I'm pretty weak at the moment. Can't even hold a good tuck sit (first part of working towards an L-sit) on the parallettes so I've got a while to go.

I'll keep lookin to you for some inspiration so keep on posting videos!

ashita

A little video of my wide wide full planche, i do this to strenghthen my shoulders, arms for the maltese, i love it :)

I do that in addition to others specifics exercices for the maltese. :)

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=3360415370478

ashita

A little something from my yesterday's workout, first to show the difference between the Full planche with a normal grip and a Wide Full planche, some one arm assisted work to strengthen my arms even more with OA assisted 90° push up, OA planche assisted, OAHeSPU assisted, HSPU type writter, Full planche push up type writter, and some HSPU with two bars in a pronated grip to work more the balance wich is much harder like this, my feets are'nt touching the wall as we can think.

Iwan Thomas

Wow!

ashita

So hey guys ! hope you're progressing as you want :)

A gift to all my followers for my birthday, i turned 23 yesterday :)

Hope you'll like it :)

langdon0555

ashita you are a beast!

Can you share how you have set up/scheduled your training since when you first started bodyweight/gymnastic training?

You have the build and strength that im sure a lot of board members would love to have, me included.

You have some skills.

Cheers

red1392

Wow. Just wow. :mellow:

Maybe... someday...

Btw keep these updates coming, Vass. They're very motivational!

jl5555

Looks like you've lost some mass Vasily?

mirroredrain

Wait wait wait...Ashita is the Supersaiyan??? And I didn't know this all along? :facepalm:

B1214N
mirroredrain said:

Wait wait wait...Ashita is the Supersaiyan??? And I didn't know this all along? :facepalm:

Not only that... he's SS4!

mirroredrain

Did you really reach SS4 Ashita?!

B1214N

Have you gotten your maltese on rings, floor, and bars yet Ashita? Also, how long can you hold a full planche?

vassili
jl5555 said:

 

Looks like you've lost some mass Vasily?

 

 

Here a picture i took yesterday so you can check my muscles, that's because i was dressed on the last pic ^^

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=451127928279475&set=a.451127898279478.104323.188543874537883&type=1&theater

 

 

B1214N said:

 

Not only that... he's SS4!

 

 

 

 

mirroredrain said:

 

Did you really reach SS4 Ashita?!

 

 

No, i'm not SS4 yet lol

 

 

B1214N said:

 

Have you gotten your maltese on rings, floor, and bars yet Ashita? Also, how long can you hold a full planche?

 

 

Not on floor, on p.bars the form is good, same on rings :)

On rings i can hold the full planche a few secs for now, i just started again to train on rings after 6-8 weeks, even more of no ring training at all !

On p.bars and i can hold it more than 15 secs, on floor i'm a round 10 secs if i remember. :)