I'm starting to integrate static work into my non-gymnastics calisthenics routine. I can do a tuck front lever for about 8 seconds or so and an elevated reverse plank for 45 seconds. I guess I could use stairs to elevate the reverse plank even higher, but I'm not sure what to do between the "beginner routine" and the book.
Do these two exercises both focus on the lats and back? It feels that way. Would both exercises in a routine together be redundant as integrated FSPs for maximum time efficiency?
Also, what goes after the elevated parallel plank if I can do that for 80 sec but can't even get step one of the crow stand/planche progression for a nanosecond?
I would definitely like to add FSPs to my routine and I may gradually make it more and more like the official BtGB program as I go. I'd just like to know how.