Sticky missing?

Started by Fryk, August 16, 2011 · 2 Replies · 2,007 Views

Fryk

Hey

Maybe my memory serves me wrong, so please correct me if I am mistaken. I seem to recall that about a month or so ago, there was a new sticky in this section about how to get started correctly. It was putting the information about how to implement the various FSP in to a routine. Which stretches and warm ups to do. Basically all the nitty gritty details you need besides the WODs.

Most of this was information I had already read, and so it was not new, but it was very nice too have it all in one place. If i am not mistaken the thread was called "the definitive something something".

So what happened? Was it "seminar material"?

Mark Bernacchi

I'm guessing you are either talking about anthony king's "getting started correctly"

which is still a sticky here or "the complete warmup thread" created by Patrick smith which is in joint preparation and flexibility, but last I checked is not a sticky.

Hope that helped.

Fryk

Thanks! I had looked both places, mistakenly thinking it was a sticky. So much for my conspiracy theories.