I have a question.. plz answer me..!

Started by shyung, August 15, 2011 · 1 Replies · 11,549 Views

shyung

Hello. my name is kim si hyung. I'm korean

um... I can not well English.. Thank you for your patience.

I have a question..

Follow WOD is my best way...?

I can

pull up - 5rep

chin up - 7rep

Ring dip - 15rep

push up - 50rep

L-sit - 40sec

tuck plache - 25sec

tuck frontlever - 7sec

Handstand(against wall) - 2min

So, now I training WOD scailing(low grade.. example PL -> tuck PL )

Can I follow WOD? or I'll more training basic.. example pull up, chin up etc..

Please answer for me..

(Are you understand...? I don't have any confidence in my English... T_T)

Cole Dano

You can do the WODs, of course, like most of us, you will have to scale them down (or sometimes up) according to your abilities.